Episode 10: Cultivating self-like when self-love feels far away
In this episode of Unravelling, I am on my own talking about my journey towards self love and self acceptance...
This is a path I am continually walking and practicing on a daily basis, and I hope that this episode provides you with an honest idea of what that process is looking like for me.
In this episode I share...
- How to begin practising self love when you are in a place of not even liking yourself.
- Learning to shift your mindset from scarcity to 'fullness'.
- How to bring embodiment practices to connect to your body and increase confidence.
- Unravelling my school days and how that impacted my self love.
- How shadow work and looking at shame is a vital part of the self love practice.
And much, much more!
If you want to get in touch to ask questions, share your own journey with self love, or let me know how you enjoyed the episode please do email me here.
The book I mention in the show, I 'heart' me by David Hamilton can be found here.
To continue the adventures, please join the private Facebook group, Unravelling Deeper, where you can ask questions, continue the conversation and connect with others on the unravelling journey, by clicking here.
If you love this episode and want to support the Unravelling adventure, please do share with a friend and please do subscribe and leave a review, using the links below...