Episode 12: Learning to embrace uncertainty
In this episode of Unravelling, I am talking about what it feels like to embrace uncertainty, and how we can deal with the emotions that come up during uncertain times...
Surrender... trust... words I am constantly learning how to lean into more fully.
In this episode I share...
- How I 'asked' for uncertainty and unsurprisingly the universe delivered!
- Learning to let go of the 'plan' and trust that everything is already taken care of.
- Grounding practices you can bring into your day to help you during periods of uncertainty.
- Unravelling the real meaning of trust and how to see the gifts in situations.
- How kindness is queen when going through rocky times.
And much, much more!
If you want to get in touch to ask questions, share your own journey with uncertainty, or let me know how you enjoyed the episode please do email me here.
To continue the adventures, please join the private Facebook group, Unravelling Deeper, where you can ask questions, continue the conversation and connect with others on the unravelling journey, by clicking here.
If you love this episode and want to support the Unravelling adventure, please do share with a friend and please do subscribe and leave a review, using the links below...