Episode 3: Shifting from Anxiety to Adventure with Paula Lawson
In this episode of Unravelling, I got to chat to the amazing Paula Lawson from Be Happy Be Bright Be You...
Paula is a former cookery teacher of 11 years, certified health and wellness coach and the founder of Be Happy Be Bright Be You. It was her own journey in overcoming severe anxiety and lack of self worth that has brought her to where she is today, although she admits to being a constant work in progress still! She started Be Happy Be Bright Be You so that she could have a vehicle to support other women who also struggle with self esteem and not feeling enough.
In this episode we explore...
- The honest and messy truths of anxiety
- How Paula began her own healing journey from anxiety using healthy eating, meditation and mindfulness.
- What tools she has found useful in her experience with anxiety and overwhelm
- How a walking holiday in the Lake District totally transformed her life and business direction.
- How to start something new, even when there is fear
- Ways to shift your perspective when anxiety takes hold.
And much, much more!
To continue the adventures, please join the private Facebook group, Unravelling Deeper, where you can ask questions, continue the conversation and connect with others on the unravelling journey, by clicking here.
If you love this episode and want to support the Unravelling adventure, please do share with a friend and please do subscribe using the links below...