Episode 5: Flourishing & Nourishing with Vicky Shilling
In this episode of Unravelling, I had a lovely conversation with Vicky Shilling from The Flourishing Pantry and The Reset
Vicky is a blogger, content creator and space holder helping busy entrepreneurs seeking healthier ways to eat and live.
In 2017 Vicky left her 10 year career in classical music and has since been finding ways to share her passion and love of healthy living through her blog The Flourishing Pantry and most recently through a series of retreats called The Reset designed for women to unplug and reconnect with their goals and ambitions.
Vicky's journey hasn't always been straightforward and she's fallen for fad diets, changed the focus of her blog and struggled with imposter complex and finding her purpose. But she's learned a huge amount along the way and continues to seek out ways to share her discoveries with her audience.
In this episode we explore...
- Vicky's journey with IBS, Candida overgrowth and restrictive diets.
- How Vicky turned her health journey into a foodie blog and business, including tips on how to start a blog yourself.
- What it takes to come back to a more balanced approach to eating healthily.
- The truth about fad diets and body image.
- Why she has started a business offering retreats for women.
And much, much more!
To continue the adventures, please join the private Facebook group, Unravelling Deeper, where you can ask questions, continue the conversation and connect with others on the unravelling journey, by clicking here.
If you love this episode and want to support the Unravelling adventure, please do share with a friend and please do subscribe using the links below...