Episode 9: The messy truth of healing and self acceptance with Hannah Wallace
In this episode of Unravelling, I get to talk with my beautiful and inspirational friend Hannah Wallace about the messy truth of living with a chronic situation...
Hannah has been on a healing journey for 18 years, and lives with a number of chronic conditions including POTS and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Despite the challenges she faces physically, she is passionate about sharing her journey and learnings with others in their own healing journeys. Walking a spiritual path has allowed her to grow in ways she never imagined and with this she has learned the importance of making mistakes, self kindness and connecting to her own intuition.
In this episode we discuss...
- How 18 years ago Hannah's life changed dramatically and took her on a huge journey with chronic conditions.
- How she had to learn to live again after her diagnosis of POTS and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
- What living with chronic illness means to Hannah and how she has shifted her life totally because of it.
- The messy truth of depression, inner and outer healing, shame and truly learning self acceptance whether you have a chronic situation or not.
- How learning to ask for help can be the most empowering thing to do.
And much, much more!
To continue the adventures, please join the private Facebook group, Unravelling Deeper, where you can ask questions, continue the conversation and connect with others on the unravelling journey, by clicking here.
If you love this episode and want to support the Unravelling adventure, please do share with a friend and please do subscribe and leave a review, using the links below...