Episode 6: Untapping Our Intuitive Super Powers With Vix from New Age Hipster
In this episode of Unravelling, I had a powerful chat with Vix Maxwell from New Age Hipster about magic tools, tarot, trusting your intuition and more...
A Priestess for present times, a modern mystic and spiritual teacher in converse sneakers, Vix believes that being connected to our own hearts, souls and spiritual team is our natural state and she’s excited to be able to be of service to those who are searching for a way back. Vix is devoted to helping others reconnect to their own light, inner guidance and power so they can live out their best and highest lives. She supports her growing worldwide community through workshops, private sessions, the New Age Hipster podcast, blog, YouTube channel, online groups and social media ministry.
Vix is an ex-high school and special ed teacher, she is a YA indie author and enjoys drinking tea, exploring stone circles, eating vegan pizza and watching 80's movies.
In this episode we explore...
- How we are always transitioning in our lives and business.
- Dealing with 'stuff' that comes up when it comes to earning money.
- What exactly Tarot is, and why it can be a really (non scary) effective tool to help you in your life.
- How to know when your being guided by your instincts as opposed to fear, and how to trust those intuitive feelings more.
- Why we believe it is time to break the hustle mode when it comes to growing a business and finding your passions in life.
And much, much more!
To continue the adventures, please join the private Facebook group, Unravelling Deeper, where you can ask questions, continue the conversation and connect with others on the unravelling journey, by clicking here.
If you love this episode and want to support the Unravelling adventure, please do share with a friend and please do subscribe and leave a review, using the links below...